Friday, September 23, 2011

I love you Autumn!


Happy first day of Autumn! September is my favorite month (hence why my anniversary is on Sunday), with October being my second favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I love summer and warm weather, but there is nothing better than wearing jeans and a t-shirt and being so comfortable. Look at this weather!


Not to mention I am a sucker for anything pumpkin flavored or scented, and this time of the year the stores are full of pumpkin products. I love it! I also love that it is not too hot for soup. I do love me some boots, but I am patiently waiting to wear those, as I know I will be sick of them next spring. 





I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know we will since we will be celebrating Birthdays and our First Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment