Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Little Things: Mommy’s Day Out and One Month Stats

On Sunday, I was able to break away for some much needed time with the girls. We celebrated Samantha’s 30th at Sandia’s pool. It was a wonderful day, and I am so glad I made it work. Edison was also an angel that night. I was really tired and he didn’t punish me. I am so lucky.



Of course, Eddie did an amazing job with Edison while I was gone. Although a little sympathy as to how hard it is would have been nice. I guess I need to stay away longer next time. While Mom’s away, the boys will play, and did they!




Eddie is brewing me a Pumpkin Spice Porter, to be ready in October. I can’t wait! I am hoping it is my favorite one yet.



A little late, but Edison had a one month weight and height check today. He is weighing in at 9.7 pounds and is 21.75 inches long. Here I am thinking he is getting so big, but he is only in the 25th percentile for length and the 17th percentile for weight. Is this really right???

No comments:

Post a Comment