Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Little Things: One Month Already!?! And Only!?!

I can’t believe Edison is one month already! It has gone by so fast. It’s also hard to believe that he has been in our lives for only a month now. I can’t imagine our lives without our sweet little man.



The pediatrician’s office was really busy this week, due to school starting on Monday, so we have to wait until next week to check Edison’s stats. He has now outgrown all of his newborn clothes, but the 3 month clothes are too big.

This week we introduced Edison to a bottle and to formula. I was worried, but he did fine. The breast milk in the bottle was not a problem, except for I first gave him a fast nipple. Oooops! The formula was a little harder. He was not sure of the taste at first and made some funny faces. He eventually drank it though. Yay! Now I can play with the girls this weekend.

Here are a few of my favorite pics!


Thanks Amanda for my personalized outfit!



1 comment:

  1. He's getting cuter and cuter!! Wish I could meet him soon. Missed you tons last weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete