Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Little Things: Baby ‘IT’

22 weeks along now and definitely looking pregnant. Last week, and especially this week I feel like the belly has grown significantly. Baby E is now the size of a small doll (Baby Cara according to Audrey,) and weighing about 1 pound. Most non-maternity shirts are to small now, and I have adopted Eddie’s shirts for pj’s. I am feeling wonderful, and I still don’t think I have any cravings. I know when Baby E is awake and when Baby E is sleeping, because if Baby E is awake, Baby E is moving like crazy!



I am now starting to understand while people find out the gender and select names so quickly. They do this so they do not call their baby ‘IT.’ I constantly find myself calling Baby E ‘IT.’ Some make fun of me, and some say I can call Baby E whatever I want since I am the mother. I like the latter. I am trying to make a conscious effort to call the baby, Baby E from now on, but she/he/name would be so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, Momma!! Love the bump. Can't wait to meet Baby E! Btw, your hair looks really good in this picture too. :)
    I have officially passed from cute pregnant to huge pregnant. So sad!

    ReplyDelete