Friday, March 9, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

I have one happy husband. For the first time last night Eddie was able to feel the baby move. You should have seen how big his smile was!

My Doctor - I see Dr. Stephanie Philipedes and she is so awesome. I highly recommend her to anyone on the eastside with Lovelace Health Insurance.

Nothing Bundt Cake – A few weeks ago I bought a Groupon for Nothing Bundt Cakes and finally got around to using it. The cakes were so yummy. The chocolate, chocolate chip was our favorite, but the red velvet was really good too.




Lazy Mornings – I love my lazy mornings, and I really hope this is one thing I do not have to give up with a child. I know I won’t be sleeping in soon, but I really hope I can still have some mornings where I can wake up, and not have to race out the door. I love waking up before Eddie, and relaxing with some recorded shows or a book.

The Hunger Games – I fought this one as long as I could. I did not think I would like it, even though it was very popular. My book club chose to read it (or re-read) this month, so I gave in. I am surprised, but I liked it a lot. I can’t wait to see the movie and read the second two books.



Breathe Right Nasal Strips – Attractive, I know. However, these are a great alternative to taking medicine. I find they stay on the best if I swipe a little rubbing alcohol on my nose before putting them on. Not pretty, but very helpful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment