Friday, October 21, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s 5 things I love this week


This week has been so incredibly busy with hardly anything fun or exciting. We did however get to enjoy a much-needed ‘Date Night.’ We went to one of our favorites, Farina. There is nothing better than salad, pizza, beer and wine.



Eddie is loving his new job! In only four days he has been to Hatch, Laguna Pueblo, and a luncheon for builders and contractors at El Pinto. He is learning so much and already has a list of books to read.

5 things I love this week

1. Diego! We really do have the Best Dog Ever! I love him so much, and he always make hard days better.



2.  Getting an Awesome expression when photographing the boss’s son! Last minute I was asked to help photograph Eastern Hills Christian School. This was no biggie until I remembered that Paul’s son Corban attends this school. Knowing my luck I was sure I was going to get him in my line. Well … of course I did. Luckily, I caught one of his best smiles! I quickly deleted the two other shots, so the only one Paul will see is amazing!

3. I ate my Frog! There is a book named ‘Eat that Frog’ that is about procrastination. And I ate mine. For weeks, maybe months, I have been working on a Secret Shopper program for Kim Jew with Jacqueline. It did not have a firm deadline and so we kept putting it at the bottom of the list. We finally finished it and launched it this week, and let me tell you, it feels great!



4. Pinterest.com! This is my newest website obsession. It is an online pinboard that has pictures of everything. I can spend (waste) hours just looking at it. Now, if only I had the money to buy all the clothes I see; the time to cook all the food on there, and all of the DIY projects.

5. Changing over and cleaning out your closet! This is one of my favorite semi-annual projects. I just love it. Sometimes I forget about some of the clothes I have, and I love making room for the new clothes and shoes I am going to buy this season. I have 2 trashbags full to give to Goodwill. Eddie hates this and never sees the point. I tell him it is because he is from LA, and never really had to do it.

I hope everyone has a fun, relaxing and enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment