Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Little Things: Mental Health Days


Sometimes the week as well as the weekend can be both physically and emotionally exhausting.  While a Sunday evening with a supportive husband, the best dog in the world, mimosas and homemade chicken soup can help, they may not always fix it.

So, when I woke up on Monday morning I was questioning if I should go to work. I checked my emails and with nothing too pressing, I decided to take a mental health day. I went back to sleep for a few hours, then leisurely woke up with my coffee and the Today show.  I finished cleaning the house, did some retail therapy, went to the gym and did not think of work at all. I may be regretting it a little today, but it was AMAZING!

I know there are many of you (especially two) that deserve your own, and I hope you get it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment