Friday, October 14, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s Five Things I love this week


1. & 2. Audrey and Landon - Until I have my own (and after I’m sure) I will be the doting Aunt. Last week the kids came in for their yearly pics. Here are a few favorites.






3. Paycheck Friday’s – This one is probably more of a love hate relationship. While I love having money on the weekend, sometimes we spend too much and have to be pretty frugal towards the end.

4. Bud Vases – Once I again, I am loving fresh flowers all around the house. It is actually very economical if you use bud vases. Your $4 bouquet can go quite far!


5. Craft Beer – This year Eddie and I have taken quite the liking to Craft Beers. I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to meeting up with friends after work for Happy Hour. Yes, the friends are fun, but the Beer is the driving force.



Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment