Friday, October 28, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s 5 things I love this week


Thank Goodness It’s Friday. We do not have any big plans for this Halloween weekend, and that is just fine with us. I think we are both looking forward to a lot of R&R.

1. Zion – The count down is on for Zion’s trip to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving. He will be here for six days and we are so excited. We are looking for Volunteer opportunities for Thanksgiving Day, so if you know of any please let me know. They must allow a 12 year old to help.



2. Olay In-Shower Body Lotion – This is such an amazing product, especially during the winter in a climate like Albuquerque. I especially love it on my legs. It moisturizes them but does not make your jeans stick! 



3. Lavender and Mint hand soap – A few years ago my mother turned me on to the most amazing scent; Lavender and Mint. She gave me some very expensive Niven Morgan bath and body products. While I cannot afford $25 handsoap, I would still consider buying them. They are that good. Fortunately for my bank account they no longer make it. I recently tried to make my own. I bought lavender and peppermint oil and mixed it with Aloe hand soap.  It smells good, but will never replace the luxury that Niven Morgan is.




4. coconut-desserts.blogspot.com – I am in heaven. An entire blog dedicated to Coconut Desserts. Need I say more?



5.The trees and leaves changing – I don’t really love the cold mornings that now are, but Albuquerque is so beautiful in the fall. 




Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment