Friday, December 9, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s Five Things I Love This Week

 Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend. I don’t have too much on the agenda, which should give me plenty of time for shopping and baking.

1. Holiday Shopping – Most people hate shopping this time a year with the crowded stores and long lines. Crowds really don’t bother me as long as I am expecting them. I love the great deals you can find, and I love people watching (especially the crazy people.)

2. La Croix Flavored Water – I actually really love this water. I first tried it for a healthy option when I need something other than water, but now I want it all the time. The ‘Lime’ flavor is my favorite, and I can sometimes trick myself into thinking I am drinking a vodka tonic. The most surprising flavor is the coconut. It is not sweet at all, but very delicious.



3. The Today Show – There is nothing better than lazy WEEKDAY mornings on the couch with my coffee and the Today Show. I love getting caught up on the news and all the newest trends. It’s a great way to start your morning.


4. Elf on the Shelf – I love this idea, and can’t wait to use it on my kids one day. Audrey and Landon have an Elf living with them named Jack. When you tell Audrey that you want to tell Jack how naughty she has been she simply replies “You don’t have to tell him, he already knows.” So innocent and so funny! Check out this link for some cute photos of Elf on the Shelf. http://www.lilblueboo.com/2011/12/18-elf-on-the-shelf-ideas-an-elf-sized-photo-shoot.html



5. Spicy Food – It must be the cold temperatures but I cannot get enough spicy food these days. If it is savory, it must be spicy. I am always adding green chile, crushed red pepper, Tapatio, or Sriracha to everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment