Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Little Things: Getting Motivated

Yesterday I spent all day at the Get Motivated Seminar at Tingley Coliseum. It was very nice (especially this time of year) to be able to take a day off from everything, sit back, relax, and enjoy everything that was said. The more notable speakers were Laura Bush, Colin Powell, Terry Bradshaw, Rudy Giuliani and my favorite Lou Holtz. I just think he is so cute with his lisp. I thought the best speaker was the second speaker of the day. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, and they don’t have him listed anywhere, but he really touched me the most. The best part of the day was the fireworks that went off everytime a new speaker came to the stage. The worst part was my sore bottom after 8 hours of sitting on hard stadium seats. It was very enjoyable and I am really glad I went.


Wish he were my Grandpa.

The National Anthem with fire works!


No comments:

Post a Comment