Friday, December 16, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s Five Things I Love This Week

1. Dinner Club and Jessica’s Birthday – Thank you Allie for hosting a wonderful Dinner Club this month. And Happy Belated Birthday Jessica! I always really enjoy dinner club and it was fun to celebrate as well.

2. Exercising – I am loving exercising these days. It is really nice to just think about exercising, not having to loose weight or try to really tone up. I just hope I don’t look like one of ‘those girls’ who is only at the gym to meet guys and walks slowly on the treadmill.

3. New Couch Covers – I ordered these in October and they finally came in. We spend a lot of time on our couches eating, drinking and hanging out with Diego. Because of this I have to cover my couches to keep them clean. I use to drape sheets, but those were embarrassing if someone dropped by. I will still take these off for parties, but I won’t be embarrassed any more. 



4. Fresh Hair – I always love my trips to Waves Salon to see Rosalie for fresh hair. There is nothing better than damaged roots and healthy ends. I was going to take a picture, but I just could not do it. It just reminded me of someone too much. (I hope this gets a giggle out of some of you.)

5. Trader Joes Tea Tree Skin Care Line – I recently changed over to this skin care line. So far I really like it and I love that it is all-natural. It took a little while to get past the smell and I hope it continues to not bother me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment