Friday, May 11, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

Happy Mother’s Day to every Mom I know!

Celebrating Mother’s Day - I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend, I know I will. Yes, I am celebrating ME this year, and I can’t wait. If you are lucky enough to celebrate with your Mother’s, give them lots of hugs and kisses. Phone calls will have to be enough for Eddie and I on Sunday.



Impeccable Timing - I am pretty impressed with the timing that the UPS driver had. We ordered Baby E’s crib online, which made me nervous with it sitting at the door while we were at work. Not here! Our UPS driver chose to come at 5:45pm, so that both of us were home. It was especially wonderful that Eddie was able to bring it inside. Thank you UPS driver.

Daffodils – Sometimes the best pick-me-ups can be very cheap and calorie free. At Trader Joes I picked up a bunch of daffodils for $1.29. They were so beautiful and made me happy for a week. I really need to buy fresh flowers again…



Hand Dipped Ice Cream Bar from Costco – Have you ever had one of these? So yummy and only $1.50. We chose almonds on ours of course, and enjoyed every bite. Pregnant and all, they are big enough to share!

Shiseido Concealer – The less sleep I get, the darker my under eyes get. I am so lucky to have found this staple many years ago. A little on the pricey side, but worth every penny. I have tried the liquid and the stick. I prefer the stick, but both are amazing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment