Friday, May 25, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

Long Weekends – Yay for 3 day weekends! I am really looking forward to this weekend. This may be one of the first Memorial Day weekends that Eddie has not had to work. We have so many fun things planned this weekend, I just hope I get some relaxing in as well. I will also take some time to reflect on what this Holiday is really about.

O’Niells Pub – I use to NOT be a fan of O’Niells, but it has always been a favorite of Eddie’s. I finally figured out what it is I like there (Turkey Jack with a side salad,) and now I can say I like it! 



Eddie’s T-shirts – Since I refused to buy maternity pajamas, I have adopted some of Eddie’s t-shirts. I love them so much, he might not get them back.

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Hand Soap – My favorite scent is lavender, but they all smell so delicious. This is the first product of theirs that I have tried, but I will be trying more soon.



Evening Walks With My Boys - While getting up and walking is the last thing I want to do these days, I am so glad Eddie and Diego make me. I love the quality time with just them. No iphones, no TV, just us and plenty to talk about. I especially love these walks when we stop for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment