Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Little Things: Too Much Fun!

By how tired and dragging I was this morning, I think I had too much fun this weekend (Eddie too.) I probably should have done a lot more resting.

On Saturday, Eddie and I toured the hospital that I will be delivering at. I really like how small it is. I started to get a little emotional on the tour (no tears!) and realized that we will be back there VERY soon!

Eddie, with some assistance from me, bottled his Vanilla Porter beer and brewed his Belgian Carmel Wit (Blue Moonish.) I am very excited for both of these, and will add them to my stash for when I can consume them.

On Sunday, Eddie and I had some friends join us at the Blues and Brews Festival at Sandia. It was not as tortuous due to the fact that I have tried most of the beers there already, and Marissa is also expecting, so I was not alone. After, we had Marissa and Sidney over for dinner and introduced them to Carne Asada. They loved it.

The rookies were envious of Eddie's pretzel necklace.


On Monday, Eddie enjoyed a bike ride, while Diego waited for him to come back, and I made cupcakes. Laundry and cleaning was also taken care of before we headed over to the Steele’s for a BBQ in Sidnee’s honor. It was the perfect way to end the 3-day weekend.


Waiting for Eddie to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment