Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Little Things: Let the Jealousy Begin…

I am well prepared for the jealousy that Diego will have for Baby E. It is going to be a hard transition for all of us, especially him.

However, I was unprepared for the jealousy that Baby E would have for Diego, and even more surprised that it is already happening.

I don’t think that Diego has really noticed my tummy getting bigger, nor has he been different toward me. However, anytime Diego is touching my belly Baby E will kick him, and do so as long as he is touching my belly. This has happened multiple times while I am driving and he is on my lap, or also while I am lying down and we are sleeping.

I know you are thinking that it is just the warmth, but Baby E is extremely good at not moving when people are trying to feel, and when Baby E is moving a lot and I touch my belly it seems to ease the movement. 



What oh what are Eddie and I in store for?

No comments:

Post a Comment