Friday, May 18, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

Today is my 100th post! Crazy.
 
Dinner With A New Friend – Last night I enjoyed dinner with a new friend. She is new to Albuquerque and is expecting her first child in August. We have a lot to talk about, so that really helps. Next time we will have to invite the husbands!

Naked Juice – Pre-pregnancy I never liked juice, but now I do. I still have to dilute it with water to enjoy it though. I really like Naked Juice, and I am under the impression that it is very good for me. And when you buy it at Costco, its not outrageous. ($6 for a large bottle.)



Flexible Work Schedule – I am so lucky to have a very flexible work schedule, and I will enjoy this even more after the arrival of Baby E. On Monday I was able to take a long lunch and meet Rosemary, Sam, Kaylie, Jamie, Lilly and Paige at the park. 

Lilly and I


Beer Week In Albuquerque – I like this because it makes Eddie happy, even though it tortures me. I am not sure why they call it ‘Beer Week’ as it is longer than a week. You can check out the entire list of events here. We are really looking forward to Blues and Brews on Sunday 5/27. Hopefully I can contain my jealousy of all the people enjoying the brews.



Delegating Work Duties – While this is very hard for me, it is something I have to do. Plus, it is really nice to take things off of my plate right now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment