Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Little Things: California Lovin

This past weekend Eddie and I flew to LAX for a baby shower and some family time. Although our trip was way too short, it was great to be there. Thanks to Jamie loaning me a pair of compression socks I avoided all kankles and swollen feet!

Gabby and I


Thank you to the best Mother-in-law ever! She threw me the most amazing shower. The theme was Dr. Seuss and no detail was spared. I felt very ‘showered’ with love. Thank you to Clarissa, Rebecca and Judy for all of your help too!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures!

The cutest diaper cake!

The gift table and the clothes line for the decorated bibs.

The cake that tasted as good as it looked.

Aunt ML and I

Rosie and Veronica, winners of the baby game.

Baby Jello mold

Center pieces, but you can't see the adorable cookies.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time! I really love the diaper cake - sooo cute :)

    Love,
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shower! Looks like a lot of fun and you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is such a cute baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete