Friday, April 27, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

Eddie’s Baby Blanket – While I received so many fabulous gifts last weekend, one was extra special. Eddie’s Mom gave me one of Eddie’s Baby Blankets. It is white and yellow and could not be more perfect. All of my baby keepsakes were stolen, so this blanket really means a lot to me.



Flowering Indoor Plants – I love when my indoor plants flower, but how come they never do in the winter? I have a favorite of them all. I don’t know what kind of plant it is, but the flowers look plastic and fake. 



Carne Asada from Pico Rivera, CA – One would think that we would be able to buy good Carne Asada in Albuquerque, but nothing compares to what we can buy in California. Just like we always take Green Chile and Rudy’s Sauce to California, we always come home with meat. Hopefully we bought enough to hold us over until the baby is born and everyone comes to visit.

My Tomatoes – I am pretty proud of my tomatoes. I grew these from seeds, and they are out of control! I can’t wait to plant them this weekend, but it will be a long wait until I get to enjoy them.



Sleep Over with Audrey and Landon – Last night Audrey and Landon spent the night. Although we were all pretty tired, we had a fun time. Landon woke up a few times crying and confused as to where he was, so that made for a rough night for Eddie and I. This is going to be our new normal soon, so we better get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment