Friday, April 13, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

A little gift for Eddie – Having a baby is similar to getting married when it comes to gifts. There are very few things that Eddie appreciates; most of it is for me, and Baby E of course. This is especially true when it comes to the clothes. A year ago, we saw this onesie and both fell in love with it. We both hoped that one day we would be buying it. Last week I ordered it for Eddie and shipped it to work so it would be a surprise. Eddie was very happy with his gift, and we can’t wait for Baby E to wear it.




Pauly D Tickets – Yeah Buddy! We are both pretty stoked for this, and FREE tickets are the best! I am just really hoping that I can get away from the ‘Club’ section and have a place to sit.



Reading to the baby – I have to admit, it is equal parts fun and weird reading to your tummy. We have been reading Shel Silverstein ‘Where the Sidewalk Ends’ since I had the book from when I was a kid. As an adult, the poems are kinda odd.



Impractical Jokers – I don’t know how my husband finds some of his shows, but we both love this one. It airs on True TV. Many times it has had me laughing so hard I am crying. I don’t know how to explain it, but you just have to watch a few episodes. 



Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Lotion with SPF 15 – I probably should have started this beauty routine sooner, but I suppose it is never too late. In an effort to prevent sunspots on my chest as I age, I have started using this lotion daily on my chest, neck and shoulders. It is very light and not greasy. I just wish I could find a sunscreen lotion for my hands to use daily. I am just a tad bit picky about hand lotion.



Happy weekend everyone. I hope you enjoy your time relaxing with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment