Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Little Things: Third and Final Trimester!

I am so excited! I have reached 28 weeks, which starts my third and final trimester. I am so excited to meet this baby boy or girl. I had a Doctors appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. Katelyn and Audrey joined me, so that Audrey could hear the baby. Eddie and I now have homework, and I will have Doctor visits every two weeks.

It was confirmed yesterday that we are shooting for an ‘All Natural Vaginal Birth’. Due to the fusion of my spine, drugs are not an option. If it comes to a cesarean, I would need general anesthesia, which would knock me out completely. Since this is how it is going to be, I would really appreciate only comments and recommendations in favor of this! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment