Friday, April 6, 2012

The Little Things: Friday’s Five

Happy Good Friday or Vernal Holiday today! I am looking forward to some quality time with the family on Easter. I can’t wait till the baby is born so I can experience holidays through my child’s eyes. Every holiday is going to be so much better.

Twin Photo Shoot – I had so much fun helping the Steele family take photos this morning. I enjoyed my quality time with Paige and Lilly. Both girls did so well too. I wish I had a photo to post, but they are not available yet. I will post my favorite as soon as I can.

New Camera – With a baby on the way, of course this mom had to buy a new camera. While the camera on my iphone definitely gets the most use, I needed something better. I debated between a Micro 4/3 Camera (in the middle between a DSLR and a point and shoot) and just a point and shoot. While I really liked this camera, I am just not sure I will really use all of its features. I finally decided on a point and shoot, the Sony Cybershot. I have had this brand of camera for years now. This is my third one, I just keep upgrading it. I also recommend B&H for all of your camera needs.



Finally Finished Registering – While I knew registering for Baby E was going to be daunting to this first time Mom, I had no idea how overwhelmed I would be. Even with tons of recommendations from friends, I still had to go back 4 times. I am so happy to be finally done.

Essie Feed Me – Baby E is sucking my dry, especially in this Albuquerque climate. My nails have shown this, and have been peeling a lot. I came across this nail polish and have been very happy. I have been using it for two weeks now, and only one nail is still peeling (instead of all ten.) You can use it under polish or on its own.



Boyfriend by Justin Bieber – Have you heard this song? Justin is all grown up! I find myself turning up the volume every time. This will definitely be on the playlist.



Have a great weekend, and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment