Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Little Things: Baby Shower #2 - Team Girl or Team Boy

Yesterday my amazing co-workers hosted a shower for me at work. Thank you to everyone who came. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of everyone.

The guys had a hard time staying around too long.


The theme for this shower was Team Girl or Team Boy. Everyone had to choose a side and either wear a mustache or a pink bow. Even the big Boss man got in on the action. I choose Team Boy. 




Everyone also had to choose if they thought it is a boy that looked like Eddie, or a girl that looks like me. Most have met Zion (a mini me of Eddie) and choose a boy that looks like Eddie. I would have too. 



Thank you to Lucinda for making cupcakes, baby cakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. Also the adorable cake pops were a hit! 





The gift theme was ‘Baby Library’ and I am so happy to get a good stockpile of books to read Baby E. I also loved that most bought their favorite books from their childhood. 



I have the best co-workers, and I am so lucky to be able to be a mother, but continue to work. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment