Monday, June 25, 2012

The Little Things: Ding!

Ding! Baby E is all done cooking! I am 37 weeks now and considered full term. This means that Baby E can come anytime now, and will be completely healthy. The bassinet is set up, the car seat in installed, all of the baby’s clothes and blankets are washed, and the hospital bags are packed! Now, it’s just a waiting game! Baby E, we are ready to meet you. Your arrival is WELCOME!

Thank you to the Chavez Family for an adorable place for Baby E to sleep the first month.

Thank you to the Omni's, Amanda and Rosalie for my car seat to keep my baby safe!


A special congrats goes out to one of my besties and her new family. Meagan and Ryan welcomed Mason Jeremy Reister early Saturday morning in Orlando Florida. He is absolutely perfect! I really wish I could meet him. 

Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment