Friday, June 15, 2012

The Little Things: Happy Father’s Day and Friday’s Five

To all the Dads I know, Happy Father’s Day. I would like to thank my Dad for always being an amazing Father and person. I am the woman I am today because of you. I love you very much.

<3


Also, happy father’s day to my wonderful husband, Eddie. I love watching you with Zion, and I can’t wait for you to meet our baby. All of us are so lucky to have you. We love you.

Eddie and his Mini Me!

Eddie is in Vegas this weekend, and while I am already missing him very much, there are a few things I love about having the house to myself for a weekend.

Catching Up On The DVR – I am so excited to have the TV and DVR to myself. I have a bunch of shows recorded that I really need to catch up on.

Hogging The Bed – I love when I can hog the bed, the covers, the pillows, all of it. Diego also loves it because he gets to sleep in the bed when Eddie is gone!

Being Productive – I know that I am more productive when Eddie is gone. I am especially going to love it this weekend with all of  the final baby prepping to do.

Cooking (Or Not) For 1 – I actually prefer cooking for 2, however sometimes it is great cooking (or not) only for myself. I love eating whatever I want on my schedule.

My Guard Dog – Diego may be small, but he is a great guard dog when Eddie is gone. I love that he knows he has to protect me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father’s Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment