Monday, June 11, 2012

The Little Things: Third and Final Baby Shower

First, I want to say Congrats to the Brown family! Today they welcomed Baby Grady. He is perfect, and I can’t wait to see even more photos of him.

Yesterday, I had my third and final baby shower! I continue to be so amazed by the generosity of everyone. Baby E is loved by so many already. I only have a few things left to get, and I have gift cards to cover them. We are so blessed.

The adorable centerpieces, cupcakes, cake pops and invitation.

They tasted just as good as they looked!
The chaos that is opening gifts!


Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate with me yesterday. It really meant a lot to have you there. And for those who could not make it, I missed you.




Katelyn, Meghan, Patty and my Mom were wonderful Hostesses! Everything was perfect, and I could not have asked for a better shower. A special thank you to Katelyn and Brian for having it at their house and for having grass to enjoy!


The games may have been a little unfair with a certain ‘teacher’ present, however the bottle chugging game was pretty entertaining.



Only 5 more weeks until my due date! After next weekend, I will be very ready to welcome Baby E into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment