Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Little Things: Feeling Crafty?


Well hello November! You sure did bring that cold weather with you. I had to pull out my winter jacket today, and I am not happy about it.

I usually only decorate for Christmas, but I am feeling a little more festive this Fall. Last night after seeing this picture I was feeling a little crafty.

Inspiration

I bought some mini pumpkins and gold spray paint, and attempted to recreate it. I have to say, I don’t think I did a good job. First, I used too much spray paint. Second, they don’t fit well in the bowl I was planning on using, so I put them on the hearth, but they look silly. Maybe tonight I will try a footed platter. This is probably why I don’t usually do this sort of stuff. 


My attempt


No comments:

Post a Comment