Friday, November 18, 2011

The Little Things: friday’s 5 things i love this week


T.G.I.F – I seem to be working for the weekend these days, so I am really, really looking forward to these next couple of days.

1. Moroccan Oil – I love this for my hair! The smell is so yummy and it actually soaks into your hair as opposed to coating it like so many serums do. It’s a little pricey but lasts for a long time and is so worth it.



Paradise Bakery and Café - I love this place. I was upset when this opened in Cornado instead of Panera like the rumor was, UNTIL I heard Panera owned it. It is even exactly the same menu and just as delicious. I am thinking I will go tomorrow for breakfast. 



Gel Nails – These are amazing, and even more, now that I can do them at home. They look like a regular manicure but last for two weeks. 



My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (with extra veggies of course) – So Simple, So Satisfying!



Freshly Groomed Diego – Yesterday Diego spent the morning at the Spa getting his hair and nails done. I don’t think he liked it as much as I would have. He always looks wonderful when he comes home and Arfin Annie’s is the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment