Monday, November 21, 2011

The Little Things: Zion is Coming in 2 days!


Maybe someday Zion will come to live with us, but until then I will continue to get excited for his trips here. He arrives on Wednesday night, and will stay until the following Tuesday night. I really love when Zion is here and our family is together.

I spent a lot of time this weekend ‘Zionizing’ the guest bedroom and bathroom. That means I put away everything girly and replaced it with boy blues and plaids. I even hung up a few posters. I also stocked the shower with ‘Men’ shampoo and body wash and placed some Axe cologne spray on the counter. I know he is only here for about a week, but anything I can do to help him feel at home can’t hurt. He probably does not even know or realize I do this, but I know someday he will, and I know he will be thankful.

Here’s to a three day work week! Enjoy it!

Last Year's Family Pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment