Friday, November 4, 2011

The Little Things: Friday’s 5 things I love this week


Happy Friday Everyone! I will be having a very busy weekend, but hopefully I will get to relax a little on Sunday.

1.     Pi Beta Phi – I volunteer my time to be on the Alumnae Advisory Committee for Pi Beta Phi. As with most volunteer positions it is a labor of love. This weekend in Initiation. While I will be spending a lot of time at the house this weekend and working very hard, it is a great reminder on what I am. I am a Pi Phi for life. I am so grateful for the relationships I have and continue to make through Pi Phi. I especially love my Omni’s and my Little Sister Christy!

2.     Pumpkin Coffee Creamer – I am usually just a half & half person, but this time of the year I love anything pumpkin, and my coffee is no exception.


3.     Lady Antebellum – I recently bought their new Album “Own the Night” and it is amazing. I can’t stop listening to it especially the song, ‘Singing me Home’


4.     Sweater Shaver – My dad had one of these growing up and I thought it was so dorky. However I recently had the need to purchase one of my own, and I am now asking myself why I waited so long. A great $8 purchase, just be careful with thin sweaters, I already ruined one of mine. 


5.     Thanksgiving and Christmas Centerpieces – I have been feeling crafty lately, but have not had much luck. I recently saw this idea for Holiday centerpieces. How hard can these be, right? Plus you can buy the basics and use them for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment