Friday, November 25, 2011

The Little Things: friday’s 5 things i love this week


1. Freezer Organization – I just love this and wish my freezer looked like this. It will soon, I just need the energy to do it.


2. Eddie’s Homemade Pizza – In our house I do almost all of the cooking, except I leave the pizza to Eddie. Not only is it nice to have a night off, but he really is better at making it than I am. We buy our dough from Dion’s and the rest is all Eddie.


3. Earl Grey Tea with French Vanilla Creamer – Hot tea is one of my favorite things about cold weather, and especially this tea. The vanilla enhances the flavor so much. 


4. Three Day Work Weeks – I enjoyed this this week, and will enjoy it again next week. Someone has to stay home with Zion, it’s a tough job, let me tell you.

5. Having Zion here and being together as a family – I really do love one more person in our house. It can be exhausting but I love the way we fit together, all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment