Friday, November 11, 2011

The Little Things: friday’s 5 things i love this week


I am so happy today is Friday! I am suppose to be having a sleep over with Audrey this weekend. Hopefully she will not be naughty so she can come over.


1. Life – last Friday my best friend lost her cousin who was not even 30. It really makes you cherish every day that you have. I am so grateful for everything in my life right now.
2. Lakeside.com – It is a great website, a little random. It has everything from home and Christmas décor to toys. I have not bought anything yet, but plan to purchase a few gifts soon.
3. Adele – love her! Need I say more.


4. Vanilla Rooiboos Tea – It is Tazo brand and you can buy it at Starbucks. You can either buy a drink or a tin full of tea bags. I love it with a little cream and sugar. It is caffeine free so it makes it even better.


5. Electric Blankets – I don’t get to use mine often as Eddie produces enough heat, but with him out of town this week, of course I pulled it out. I love being toasty warm; Diego does too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment