Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Little Things: the one that started it all


Its Back! I am so happy that Trader Joes has its Vintage Ale! They only have it around this time of the year and it is in limited supply. I have already scooped up a few. 

So Yummy!


Earlier this year Eddie and I were at a Super Bowl Party at Chris’s house where he shared his Vintage Ale with us.  With it being a Dark Beer we were skeptical, but quickly sold. It is amazing. It is so smooth and has the best flavor. The next day I went to Trader Joes and bought a few, and did so on every additional trip. That is, until they were gone.

After really enjoying this dark beer, Eddie and I started trying out different breweries and different beers. We both immediately fell in love with it and realized it was something we both really enjoyed it. So much that we went to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, and Eddie is now a Brewmeister.

No comments:

Post a Comment