Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Little Things: Happy Thanksgiving


I am really looking forward to this Thanksgiving. I am hoping it is fun, relaxing and drama free. It will just be Eddie, Zion and I this year. My parents are staying in the Bahamas and Katelyn and her family are in Austin celebrating with Brian’s Family.

Audrey got her ears pierced yesterday. Congrats Audrey!



Tomorrow we are going to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I am not going to lie, I was a little intimidated by the bird and I did not want to waste precious time with Zion by cooking in the kitchen all day. To give back to the community we will be going to a retirement community and visiting with some elderly. They are letting us bring Diego, so that will help break the ice. I am really looking forward to this volunteer opportunity especially because it does not involve nasty food. I hope everything goes well.

I am so thankful for everything that God has blessed me with. I have the most amazing husband, family and friends. I am also thankful for a wonderful career and that I have a place to work, especially one I enjoy. I am thankful for a roof over my head and more than enough food on my table. I am thankful for the resources I have to live a fabulous life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment