Monday, February 13, 2012

The Little Things: Celebrating Valentines Day

Tomorrow will be the 8th Valentines Day that Eddie and I will be together. However, this weekend we had a first. For the first time, we actually celebrated Valentines Day.

Saturday afternoon was Eddie’s choice. We drove north to Santa Fe to go to one of Eddie’s favorite breweries. Santa Fe Brewing Company released a small batch of Milk Chocolate Porter. Even though I was just drinking water we had a really fun time (plus a side ride home.)



Saturday evening was my choice. We had dinner reservations at Tanoan. Even though the average age of the other guests was twice ours, we had a wonderful time in each other’s company and the food was really good. The roses and the chocolate covered strawberries were a nice addition too!



I am sure tomorrow will be nice too. I plan on making dinner and enjoying some couch time with Eddie and Diego.

Thank you Jessica and Samantha for a belated birthday brunch celebration for Allie and I on Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment