Friday, February 17, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

I am currently counting down the minutes until 5’oclock so I can be with my boys (Eddie and Diego.) I have a busy weekend, but here’s hoping for some relaxation too!



The Voice – I love it again this season, and I can’t wait to see what it brings. I just wish everyone did not have to have a sob story. Why can’t people have a charmed life and still deserve happiness and success?



Work Potlucks – This week at work we said ‘goodbye’ to an awesome employee, but I am very happy that she is moving onto bigger things. We wished her goodbye with our usual potluck, and oh how I love them and all of the yummy food.

The Calm and Peace After a Snow – On Wednesday we woke up to about two inches of snow at our house. I just love how calm and peaceful it is to step outside and see fluffy white snow everywhere. Too bad it was so warm and it melted quickly.



Parking in the Garage – I love that I get to park in the garage every night, especially on cold snowy mornings. And I love that I always have an element free car to hop into.

Dinner with an Old Friend – This week I finally got together with my friend Kelsey from high school. It had been about 2 years since I had seen her last. I am really glad we made the effort because we have so much in common. She is going to Europe for a few weeks, so we are planning our next dinner date for April. I will definitely make sure it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment