Friday, February 3, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

I love Friday’s. I am looking forward to a busy weekend, with hopefully some naps!

1. Handmade Bracelet – Can you believe this beautiful bracelet was handmade for me by Patty? Isn’t it beautiful? It must have taken her hours and I love it. It also came with matching earrings that according to Audrey look like staples (they look nothing like staples.) Ha! Thank you Patty!



2. The gym on February 1st – I went to the gym on Wednesday after work and loved how empty it was. I wish all the people who made resolutions to get healthy in the New Year stuck with them, but I really love when a treadmill is available for me.

3. Running Water – I know you are thinking ‘this is 2012 Ashley,’ but Eddie and I had a plumbing issue at the beginning of the week that left us with out water for a night, and no showers in the morning. It really is a lovely thing that we all take for granted. 



4. Whoopie Cakes – Have you had these? I’ve seen them around for a while but have been good at resisting them, until now that is. They are delicious. They are like cupcakes but lighter. 



5. Dove Soap – Early in mine and Eddie's  relationship I found out he would only use Dove soap. I thought all soap was the same and this bugged me because it’s more expensive than the others. Well let me tell you, all soap is not the same and Dove really is worth the extra dollar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment