Friday, February 24, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

The Next Always, Book One in the Boonsboro Inn Trilogy by Nora Roberts – I have always been one for an easy, light read, and I fell in love with Nora Roberts with the Bride Quartet series. When I saw another series with a pretty cover, I knew I had to read it. I was not disappointed. It was very enjoyable and I am already looking forward to the next one.



3 in 1 Body Pillow – I have been having issues sleeping on my side lately, and regular body pillow are just too much in the bed. I recently splurged on a Pregnancy body pillow made by My Breast Friend. It’s only been a week, but already I am sleeping much better and not disturbing Eddie either.

Smash – Have you watched this new show on NBC? I really like it. It is similar to Glee, but a little more mature. I can’t wait for Monday night!



First Gifts for the Baby - Thank you to the Ferguson family for the Baby’s first gifts. You can’t go wrong with white and fluffy.

Making the Baby Move – I can now feel the baby move. It is so much fun realizing what foods makes the baby move more than others. The baby really likes sugar, and especially orange juice. I will definitely have a big glass on Tuesday right before the ultra sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment