Friday, February 10, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

Looking Pregnant – I think/hope that I am finally to the stage where I look pregnant. I am also carrying high which helps.

Horizontal Stripes on a Pregnant Belly – I really love horizontal stripes right now, but I especially love them on pregnant bellies. I will probably be wearing lots of stripes in the next 5 months.



A New Dresser – I have been wearing Eddie out for at least a year to get a new dresser, and he finally gave in. We got a really good deal on it, and it is actually of quality.

Dinner with the Girls – I love that we do this every month. The best part is that the date for the next dinner is always set before we leave so there is no putting it off. We are going on month six of Dinner Club! Rosalie hosted a festive Sweetheart dinner. I am hosting March’s, and our theme is Pinterest (since it is the current obsession.)

Allie's Yummy Cupcakes


Valentine Decorations – I have never really been one for the holiday itself. In fact this will be the 8th Valentines that Eddie and I have celebrated and the 1st time we are going out to dinner for it. However, I love all the pink, red and hearts! I have even considered the theme for a girl’s nursery or bedroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment