Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Little Things: Mr. and Mrs.

This weekend we celebrated Amy and Scott’s nuptials! The weekend kicked off on Thursday night with Amy’s Bachelorette Party. Jamie planned a wonderful party and I only missed the wine a little bit.



On Saturday they became Mr. and Mrs. in a beautiful ceremony. I love everything about weddings, but I love them even more after becoming a wife myself. In a small way, every wedding I attend with Eddie feels like a re-commitment ceremony. I know I am still a newly wed, but I hope this feeling never ends.

Amy was such a beautiful bride and I know she is going to be an amazing wife. They both looked so happy, and we wish them the best.  The reception at El Pinto was a wonderful party, and we had a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment