Monday, January 23, 2012

The Little Things: The Country Club

Eddie and I are some on the newest members of Tanoan Country Club. Ha ha! No, we don’t have more money than we know what to do with, we actually get it free as one of the perks with Eddie’s new job. This is hilarious to me. If you know Eddie at all you are probably thinking this is hilarious too! Eddie is one of the most practical guys I know, and he never flaunts any wealth that we may have. After we signed all the papers, we went to breakfast at ‘the club’ and the entire time Eddie made fun of all the old rich men. I just sat there laughing at him saying wow, I can’t believe we are actually here. I personally am really looking forward to it primarily due the pool. I am pretty sure come Memorial Day, the pool is where I will be living on the weekends. It’s $5 per guest, so just let me know if you want to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment