Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Little Things: Turning 30

 
Tomorrow I turn the BIG 3-0! Eeeeks! Actually, I am quite all right with it. My first 30 years have been awesome and I am really looking forward to my next 30. While I have had to deal with some bad things in my life, I really tend to forget about them. I guess I focus on and remember the good things.  I am very proud of all I have accomplished in my life so far. Not only did I grow up to be a productive adult, but I received my Bachelor’s degree as well as my Master’s. I work for a company and have a career I am proud of. I have meaningful relationships that I cherish. I married my best friend and the man of my dreams, and he is an amazing husband and father. AND I am a mother (well kinda/almost!) I can’t wait for 30, I know its going to be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday in 6 hours (eastern time.) Love you tons!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete