Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Little Things: Feeling Very Proud of Myself

I am feeling very proud of myself today. So last January I had a genius idea (I think it was genius anyway.) My idea was to make a 2011 online scrapbook and update it through out the year. And, so I started my book. I took many pictures throughout the year, capturing all of the special memories. And guess what, I did it. I kept it current (well most of the time) through out the year. A few weeks ago I inserted the final pictures from Christmas and sent it to print. I picked it up last night and could not be more excited about it. I love it and it was already so fun to look at with Eddie. It was awesome to see how much Zion changed in just a year too. I used Costco.com for my book. While they do not have as many options, it is remarkably cheaper and you don’t have to pay shipping if you pick it up in the store. I highly recommend this to everyone, and since it is still January it’s the perfect time to start. I can’t wait to start my 2012 book and to continue this for the years to come. 




No comments:

Post a Comment