Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Little Things: A Peach!

I am 13 weeks along and the baby is now the size of a peach. I am in my last week of my first trimester and I am really looking forward to next week. We had a doctor’s appointment today and everything looked good. All my stats are good. I got to hear the heart beat  (150) and apparently the baby was kicking a lot and doing somersaults. I hope this is not a sign of our future, as Eddie was very active as a young child and was in trouble frequently.

In case you had not heard, we will NOT be finding out the sex of the baby and we will NOT be releasing any baby names. I know this is going to be really hard on a lot of you, but just think of the excitement come July.

Here is a picture of me from last week. Thank you Jessica for taking it!

 

2 comments:

  1. You look breathtaking!! I already love the little peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! You look great. And I am so excited you are waiting to find out the baby's gender!

    ReplyDelete