Friday, January 20, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

1. Baby Anything - I am pretty much obsessed with anything for babies right now. I spend a lot of time on Pinterest looking for baby things, and I often catch myself browsing the baby section at every store. At least I can say I have not bought anything for the baby yet. I wonder when that will start?



2. Loaned Maternity Wardrobe – I am so, so thankful to my friend Samantha for loaning me her maternity wardrobe. I have already added to it, and I know I will continue to do so, but it is so nice not starting with nothing. I am especially lucky because all of the seasons are the same since she had a July baby too! Thank you again Sam!

3. Beautiful Weekender Bag – One of my Christmas presents from my parents is this beautiful red leather weekender bag. My parents spent Christmas in Argentina this year, and Argentina is known for their leather goods. They bought this at the store ‘Welcome’ in Buenos Aires. I am a lucky girl.



4. New Cleaning Schedule – I use to have marathon cleaning days where I would clean my entire house, but these days I am just to tired. My friend Jessica was telling some of us how she has adapted a new cleaning schedule and that she loves it. I decided to give this a try. I scheduled it out for the month of January. I am only one week into it, but I love it already. Since I only have one task each day, I find myself doing a little deeper of a cleaning job. I really hope I can keep this up, because I think it will be great.

5. Shark Vac Then Steam – One product that is making my new cleaning schedule even better is the Shark Vac then Steam for my tile. It makes my life so easy, its eco-friendly and does not leave any streaks. It’s amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment