Friday, January 6, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

1. A New Year – I always love the start of a new year. I love that you get organized (or have plans to.) I love that you set goals and lists of tasks to accomplish. As we all know only a few things get done as the year flys by, but the beginning of a new year is always so refreshing.

Sure did miss this!


2. St. Ives Face Scrub – I know many people think it’s too abrasive, but I love it. There is something so satisfying about giving your face a good scrub. Plus it’s really cheap.



3. Coffee – Again, finally! (Decaf of course.) It’s been about 8 weeks since I really enjoyed coffee, so this is very exciting. I even purchased a new espresso maker in an effort to drink more milk. Eddie say’s that was a lame excuse, but at least I am getting a glass of milk a day.



4. Telling almost all of my friends and coworkers – It is such a relief to finally be able to tell everyone. If I didn’t the bump would have. It is so much fun having everyone so excited for you.

5. A 12 Week Photo Session – Just because I can! Today I had my friend Jessica take a few pictures of the 12 week belly. Kinda funny cause its so small, but fun none the less. I will post a few next week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment