Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Little Things: A New Addition

12 weeks, trying to emphasize the little bump. 
 
I am so happy to announce that Eddie and I are expecting a new addition to our Family come July. We could not be more excited. I am 12 weeks along and my due date is July 16th. I lost a few pounds early on, by my appetite is back so hopefully I gain those back plus some more soon. Even 3 trips to In and Out did not help with that. I am not quite in Maternity Clothes yet, but regular pants don’t fit me anymore. I have a little bump as you can see above. I don’t have any cravings per say, but I like fruit and juice now, especially cuties and orange juice. I don’t have any major food aversions, but some foods do gross me out. The only symptom I am experiencing now is fatigue. The thing I miss the most right now is a Dion’s sub. (You can’t eat deli meat.) I am really looking forward to our Doctors appointment next week. Hopefully we get another ultrasound and it looks like a baby this time.

This is not facebook knowledge yet, so please do not post anything. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. SO happy for you, Ashley! It's about time and you and Eddie definitely deserve all the happiness in the world :) Congratulations!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Momma!! Love you!
    <3 Meagan

    ReplyDelete