Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Little Things: A Recovering Puppy

Eddie and I got home from work last night to a little Diego who could not walk on his front right paw. It hurt him when we dug our fingers in it and he could not stop licking it and gnawing at it. I highly suspected a prickler festering away. At 8:00 am I called our amazing vet (Hume Vet on Eubank and Comanche) and they were able to get Diego in at 11:00 am. I must already have the mother instinct because I was right! After some hair trimming and digging she pulled out two horses tails. (weed things) Diego is now sporting a purple bandage, but he is already much happier. I have a feeling he will recover quickly. Let’s see if that bandage is still on when I get home from work. Thank you Dr. Hubbard for taking care of Diego for us. 

A happy Diego again.

I can finally sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment