Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Little Things: My Birthday Week

Eddie says there is no such thing as a Birthday Week, that a Birthday is just that a single day. I have to disagree with him, especially when you celebrate with different people through out the week.

On Wednesday night (the last hours of my 20’s) Eddie and I met Meghan, Matt, Cara and Justin for dinner and of course dessert at Scarpas. It was so fun to get together with everyone. I just wish I had gotten a photo.

My co-workers surprised me with a delicious ice cream cake on Friday since we had meetings all day Thursday. It was so yummy, and pretty funny watching my boss try to cut it while it was frozen solid.

On Friday night, Eddie and I continued the celebration at El Pinto. My choice for sure, Eddie sucked it up just for me. While I did not get a cocktail, I indulged in queso and lots of red chile. I was very happy and the baby did not seem to mind.



Sunday was reserved for a lunch date with Katelyn, Audrey and Patty. We loved the cheese and chocolate at the Melting Pot and Audrey did very well with her first attempts at fondue. 



Thank you everyone. I can’t wait for my Birthday Week next year. I have some making up to do!

1 comment: