Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Little Things: Second Trimester

First of all I would like to wish my mother Happy Birthday today. It is a BIG one for her, and I wish I were with her in the Bahamas!

Yay for the second trimester! Everyone says this one is the best and so far I would have to agree. My energy is coming back slowly and I am eating a lot more. I am finally back up to pre-pregnancy weight. I am supposed to gain one pound a week for the next twelve weeks. Here we go!

The baby is now the size of a lemon. Apparently lemons are bigger than peaches. It is also moving a lot, but I still have not felt anything; hopefully next month. I don’t have any new cravings or aversions to report, but I did enjoy a Dion’s sub for lunch today. I ordered it with grilled chicken instead of turkey. It was not quite as good, but it did the trick.

Here is my 14 week photo. This was taken after dinner so the bump may be a little deceiving. 

14 weeks


Happy hump day! This week has not been the best, so I am already wishing it were Friday.

1 comment: